Our Executive Team
Our executive team provides oversight to all Employment Enterprises staff and guides the course of the business through strategic planning.
Lovey Hammel has spent four decades as the President and Co-Founder of Employment Enterprises, Inc., a strategic workforce solutions company and the parent company to Temporary Solutions, Inc. and Checks and Balances, Inc. Her entrepreneurial spirit drove her to start the company with her mother in 1980, working during the day and attending George Mason University (GMU) at night. Diversifying and expanding on a national level led to building Employment Enterprises’ reputation to include being recognized in Inc. 500 magazine for three consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
Lovey is active in business and community programs with special emphasis on veteran hiring, education, the environment and a special commitment to autism awareness. She has developed scholarship opportunities for families that struggle with rising tuition by providing the Employment Enterprises, Inc. Endowed Scholarship to a deserving freshman at George Mason University. Additionally, her company partners with The Fairfax County Restoration Project (FCRP) to promote efforts to restore the ecosystem functions in Fairfax County through collaboration with public, private, and volunteer organizations.
She has held numerous leadership roles including:
- Prominent Patriot in Business – George Mason University – 2018
- Officer to the Prince William County Advisory Board – 2012-2016
- Chair of Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce – 2012-2013
- Former Chair of Prince William County – Greater Manassas Chamber of Commerce
- Chair of the Presidential Search Committee for George Mason University – 2011
- Governor Kaine appointee to George Mason Board of Visitors
- Governor Warner’s Advisory Commission of Higher Education
- Prince William County Business Advisory Board
She has received multiple awards to include:
- NOVA Chamber Lifetime Achievement Award
- Honoree for Fairfax County Commission for Women’s “Trailblazing Women in Labor and Business” during Women’s History Month.
- SmartCEO Brava! Award Winner
- Prince William County Business of Year
- The prestigious Mason Medal for service to George Mason University
- 2010 Leadership Prince William Chair Award
- Seefeldt Award for Arts Excellence presented by the Chair of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors
- Distinguished Woman Award from the Prince William County Commission for Women
- Women Who Mean Business Award, presented by the Washington Business Journal
- Horizon Award in recognition of her work in building community partnerships and making a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities through employment opportunities
Lovey received a BS in Business Administration from George Mason University, and was named Alumna of the Year in 1997. She served on the George Mason Foundation from 1996 to 2005 and was the Foundation’s first alumni chair, serving from 2001 to 2003.
Chief Operating Officer
Colleen Clokus has over 30 years of experience in the workforce solutions industry. Her expertise includes overseeing operations, service delivery, sales, and recruitment. She assists our clients in managing and reducing the cost of their contingent workforce through Employer of Record/Payrolling for W-2, 1099, or Corp-to-Corp services. She guides the service team in providing highly-tailored and high-touch customer service with a focus on major account strategy.
Chief Financial Officer
Verbena Williams is an accounting professional with 25 years of experience, 7 of which are in the staffing and recruiting industry. She is instrumental in overseeing all financial aspects of the business to include managing the payroll and benefits departments. On average, more than 100,000 timesheets and more than 2.6 million hours are processed each year. Verbena graduated with her MBA in Business from the University of North Florida and currently holds a CPA license in the state of Virginia. Prior to working in staffing, Verbena worked as both a VP of Finance and CFO in other areas of business to include government contracting, oil and gas, and as a college professor.
- Member of AICPA and the Virginia Society of CPAs
- Named by Smart CEO for being one of the top Leaders Making it Happen
- Member of the CFO Leadership Council
Vice President of Recruitment
Amanda Dobson has over 12 years of experience managing recruiting teams and finding top talent. Her expertise includes overseeing high volume projects, service delivery, and talent acquisition. She plays a key role in the designing and implementation of recruitment processes, applicant tracking systems, and managing reporting. She guides the recruiting team to execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire quality candidates.
Vice President of Business Development
Nasrine Magaletta has over 13 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, consulting, and professional services staffing. Her expertise includes headhunting, contract staffing, and HR solutions. Nasrine is a hands-on leader that truly enjoys growing and developing teams, engaging with clients, and creating customized solutions that positively impact ROI. She oversees a team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers that are responsible for cultivating relationships with clients who they assist with filling their open positions in a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire capacity. Nasrine is passionate about helping others and approaches her work with a balance of high enthusiasm and strategic thinking.
Tom serves as Vice President of Projects for Employment Enterprises, Inc. and functions in the role of consultant for our workforce solutions. With over 40 years of relationship sales and dedication to exemplary customer service, Tom assists in ensuring that our organizational objectives are met and mirror our mission to “Strengthen Your Workforce.”